Please note the following terms of agreement with Real Estate Flags and Banners:
1. The email communication flow between your company representative(s) (you) (your) and Real Estate Flags and Banners (us) (our) constitutes a professional and meaningful electronic discussion, and requests made for graphic design work and production of goods by us for your company is representative of a legally binding working agreement which can be upheld in a court of law under the Electronic Transactions Act 1999.
2. At receiving your company representatives email reply to confirming the artwork and proceeding to production, or any such wording submitted by you to represent the same or similar meaning, we will put your order into the production queue to commence production in good faith, and you agree that full payment of the attached invoice will be made to Real Estate Flags and Banners by your company as soon as possible.
3. You agree that if payment has not been received by Real Estate Flags and Banners before production commences, that your order still constitutes an outstanding balance owing to us and that full payment must be received prior to your order being dispatched from our office.
4. You can pay by direct deposit using the bank details listed on the bottom of your invoice. Please use your company name and invoice number as your reference. If you wish to pay by credit card you can do so by contacting our office on 0410 502295.
5. At receiving your email reply to “Confirm Proof of Artwork and proceed with production”, or any such wording submitted by you to represent the same or similar meaning, we will put your order into the production queue to commence production as the EXACT artwork, wording phrase, and colours that you have confirmed in your reply email.
6. Your company representative(s) agree to give Real Estate Flags and Banners the allotted 5-10 business days to manufacture a quality product and then ship it to the destination address that is listed on the invoice. Real Estate Flags and Banners will do our best to get your products to you within the allotted time frame of 5-10 business days plus shipping. You agree to accept this time frame and make any allowances for unforeseen circumstances that can affect production times at Real Estate Flags and Banners that may cause delays in production, such as staff leave, sickness or injury; equipment failings or repairs; courier delays in transit or any other unforeseen issue. We will notify you and keep your company representative(s) updated as to the cause of the delay, and do everything we can to rectify the problem, however we will not accept financial accountability for any loss these events or circumstances cause to you in receiving your goods.
7. Real Estate Flags and Banners takes no responsibility for incorrect shipping addresses given to us by the ordering company representative(s) in the email flow, and no responsibility will be taken by us for following up any lost or wrongly delivered products. A tracking number will be submitted to you upon dispatch of your goods. It is then your companies representatives responsibility to then track your goods with the designated shipping company. Real Estate Flags and Banners shall not be liable for insurance, or loss or damage to goods and/or services in transit incurred during delivery. In the events goods are lost in transit, you agree that reordering the same goods again constitutes a new order and billing for this order will require payment in full prior to dispatch.
8. You agree to accept that we will always try to get the best printing colour match possible, and that when working with material substrates there can sometimes be some small colour inconsistencies compared to other signage or advertising products from ours or other printing or signage companies that can alter visual perception due to variances in printing supplies, lighting, substrate or other circumstances.
9. We offer a 12 month return to base warranty on our fibreglass flag poles and metal ground spike products. If there is an issue deemed to be the result of poor manufacturing, then Real Estate Flags and Banners will arrange for the replacement of the said items. There is a 3 (Three) month replacement warranty on the flag only. The customer must notify Real Estate Flags and Banners within 3 (Three) months of delivery date of any flag or banner issue, whether it be colour related or an issue with stitching or pocket hemming. The customer agrees to provide both a written description and photo evidence of the defect. This will then be reviewed by our staff and a solution or answer provided. Based on these findings, Real Estate Flags and Banners reserves the right to make the decision as whether to replace or not, and our decision is final.
10. You agree to accept that there are strengths and weaknesses to printed fabric flags, banners or other similar products which may affect the life expectancy of the product. Real Estate Flags and Banners (us) make high quality, economically priced flags and banners which we believe has among the longest life expectancy of any competitors printed flag material available in Australia. Please remember that a flag or banner is simply a piece of printed cloth or vinyl and is light enough to lift and flap in a breeze, but tough enough to withstand a certain amount of wear and tear, but at the same time is not everlasting. Flags and banners that are flown permanently are subject to harsh weather exposure i.e. ultra violet rays from the sun, wind, rain and changes in temperature. The longevity of your flag or banner will depend on its use. For instance a flag that is used by a real estate agent for one hour twice per week will have a considerably longer life expectancy than a flag that is flown permanently at the front of the real estate agents main office. This flag is exposed to longer periods of the weather conditions mentioned earlier in this paragraph and will therefore have a shorter life expectancy. So a flag exposed to constant wind may be worn out in weeks/months, compared to a flag used on the odd occasion. Some flags may fade before they wear out, and this is something beyond our control but must be brought to our attention within 3 (three) months of the products delivery date in order to make a warranty claim. There are no strict rules for the longevity of a flags life. We hope the information in this paragraph helps you, the end user of our products be more informed of what to expect from our flags and banners.