Please note the following terms of agreement with Real Estate Flags and Banners:
1. This email flow constitutes a legally binding agreement between your company and Real Estate Flags and Banners.
2. At receiving your email reply to confirming the artwork and proceeding to production, or any such wording submitted by you to represent the same or similar meaning, we will put your order into the production queue to commence production in good faith, and you agree that full payment of the attached invoice will be made to Real Estate Flags and Banners by your company as soon as possible.
3. You can pay by direct deposit using the bank details listed on the bottom of your invoice. Please use your company name and invoice number as your reference. If you wish to pay by credit card you can do so by contacting our office on 0410 502295.
4. At receiving your email reply to confirming the artwork and proceeding to production, or any such wording submitted by you to represent the same or similar meaning, we will put your order into the production queue to commence production as the EXACT artwork, wording phrase, and colours that you have confirmed in your reply email.
5. You agree that if payment has not been received by Real Estate Flags and Banners before production commences, that it still constitutes an outstanding balance owing to us and that full payment must be received prior to your order being despatched from our office.
6. You agree to give Real Estate Flags and Banners the allotted 5-10 business days to manufacture a quality product and then ship it to the destination address that is listed on the invoice. Real Estate Flags and Banners will do our best to get your products to you within the allotted time frame of 5-10 business days plus shipping. You agree to accept this timeframe and make any allowances for unforeseen circumstances that can affect production times at Real Estate Flags and Banners that may cause delays in production, such as staff leave, sickness or injury; equipment failings or repairs; courier delays in transit or any other unforeseen issue. As a result we will not be held accountable for these events or circumstances from occurring that causes a delay in you receiving your goods.
7. Real Estate Flags and Banners takes no responsibility for incorrect shipping addresses given to us by the ordering customer in the email flow, and no responsibility will be taken by us for following up any lost or wrongly delivered products. A tracking number will be submitted to you upon despatch of your goods. It is the clients responsibility to then track your goods with the designated shipping company. Real Estate Flags and Banners shall not be liable for insurance, or loss or damage to goods and/or services in transit incurred during delivery. In the events goods are lost in transit, you agree that reordering the same goods again constitutes a new order and billing for this order will require payment in full prior to despatch.
8. You agree to accept that we will always try to get the best printing colour match possible, and that when working with material substrates there can sometimes be some small colour inconsistencies compared to other signage or advertising products from ours or other printing or signage companies that can alter visual perception due to variances in printing supplies, lighting, substrate or other circumstances.